We offer customised supervision and coaching for individual workers in any human service, community or health setting as well as team or facilitated peer supervision. We bring a spirit of collaborative learning using strengths-based, solution-focused, narrative and appreciative inquiry approaches.
Our hopes for our supervision partnerships include:
- creating a safe and generative space
- noticing and celebrating success
- identifying initiatives taken in the face of challenges
- amplifying the creativity and resilience colleagues bring to their roles
- co-researching challenging fields of practice
- offering feedback, ideas and perspectives without claiming to be experts
- exploring resonances and powerful questions emerging from practice
- unpacking values and ethics
We believe shared appreciative exploration of our colleagues work supports the emergence of hopeful and innovative practice.