We’ll have a conversation with anyone about anything. We’ve been through our own challenging times and experienced the benefits of people joining us in kind, thoughtful ways that open new ideas and hope for the road ahead. This means we understand there’s no “one size fits all”. We’ll respect your uniqueness and provide confidential space to help you find your own solutions and express what matters most to you.
We offer personal, relationship and family counselling for people of all ages, genders, and cultures. Between us we’ve spent over 90 years in various human services working with:
- children and young people
- people living with poverty and discrimination
- disability and health concerns
- domestic and family violence, and the impacts of trauma
Our services are available online or in person in Brisbane (Amy & pAul), Melbourne (David) and Bendigo (Andrew).
We offer counselling and facilitation services to groups and communities facing challenges and wanting to harness “insider knowledge” to find their own unique ways forward.
Examples of past community projects include work with:
- families affected by state intervention
- adults living with learning difficulties
- burns survivors
- aged care residential communities
Fees for these services are determined by negotiation. Please get in touch to discuss the situation facing your group or community.